Sunday 13 January 2013

Nimbin Street Code

While traveling up the east coast of Australia, my boyfriend and I took a day tour to a town called Nimbin, about an hour bus ride from Byron Bay. Nimbin pretty well lives off selling their "special" brownies and cookies, and the town is super small but very friendly and well worth the trek to get out there. The trip itself was interesting and the other people on our bus were entertaining to watch! But as we were passing through I came across this mural devoted to peace and love, getting along with one another and it really impacted me. Here's as much of the mural I could fit in a picture but you get the picture.

"Earth is our dream, please don't wake up"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly

The only way to get through it all is to keep moving. Throw on some Janis Joplin, dance around your living room and throw yourself into yo...